Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kinds of projects can you undertake?
- Refurbishment of residential spaces (flats, houses, holiday homes/villas)
- Refurbishment of commercial spaces (offices, bars, restaurants, hotels)
- Loft conversions
- House extensions
- External restoration of buildings
- Construction of new properties
2. Which locations?
Although most of our work keeps us within the M25, we are always looking for interesting projects in other cities across the UK.
3. How much will it cost?
For an estimate, you can contact us by phone, email or via the form on the Contact Us page to arrange an initial free and no-commitment consultation. Our Project Manager will visit your property and discuss with you the needs of your project and the best and most cost-effective approach to the work to be done. After the meeting, we will get in touch with a detailed quotation so you can make an informed decision.
4. My time is limited. Will I need to oversee the project?
Ikos Construction takes charge of each project from start to finish, so you don't have to worry about any of the details. Our site managers are there to coordinate and oversee the work of all crews involved and make sure things run on time and specification.
5. Can I choose the materials?
As long as the materials you choose are certified and compatible with our quality standards, we are more than happy to follow your lead. It's your vision after all. However, if you do need some guidance, we know the market and can recommend a range of quality options from different brands at competitive prices.
6. Can I use an architect or interior designer of my choice?
Absolutely! We often work with architects or interior designers chosen by our clients.